Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Catching up on news at The Ranch

Picture of a rainbow at the ranch. This was actually a double rainbow, but the picture does not do it justice. No rain fell at the ranch.... storm went around us. My washer and dryer at the ranch and laundry sink.


Picture of the big brush pile burning.





Well, it has been a long time since I have had time to sit down and compose an update. My apologies to friends and families.

January - Dan and I spent a lot of time just working on some small projects at the ranch.

Dan installed my washer and dryer and hooked up my laundry sink. This is not all the way done yet, but everything is functional.

We burned the big brush pile. It was a monster burn.

We also contracted to get the kitchen cabinets, poker corner, and bookcases built in the living area. So that is under way as well.

Dan completed building the shelves in the pantry and I got them painted.

2 comments:

Al said...

Great views, Tracy! Keep the pictures coming.
regards Al & Sheila

Al said...

Great views, Tracy! Keep the pictures coming.
regards...Al & Sheila